OffiSync Premium 2.0
Integrate Microsoft Office ® with Google Apps
on Your Desktop and in The Cloud
Many users are more comfortable with, or need, some of the advanced features in the Microsoft® Office Suite. OffiSync Premium 2.0 is a Microsoft Office extension that let's users open, save, and share files via Google Docs and Sites from within Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®.
Integrate Microsoft Office and Google Apps
Working with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010, OffiSync Premium integrates with Google Apps as a cloud-based collaboration platform.
Easy to install, OffiSync enhances your collaboration capabilities quickly and cost-effectively using Google Docs and Google Sites.
More Robust Than Google Cloud Connect
Beyond saving documents in native format in your Google Docs Home Collection, OffiSync Premium gives you features unavailable anywhere else using familiar MS Office toolbars and ribbons.
- Choose to save and share files within Google Docs in native MS Office file formats or convert files into Google formats.
- Save files in any Google Docs Collection, not just Home
- Open, save, and share files in Google Sites file cabinets or as attachments to individual pages.
- Manage collaborator permissions
- Search for files in Google Docs and Google Sites
- Maintain your shared file space with the ability to add and remove Collections and pages as folders in the OffiSync wizard
- Streamline collaboration with co-authoring: collaborators see each others' document edits with every save.
- Automatically synchronize all variations, attachments, and locally-saved versions of documents.
- Run Google content and image searches from the OffiSync Productivity Toolbar; select and add results with a single click of your mouse.
In November 2011, Jive Software announced it was pulling OffiSync Premium off the market with support scheduled to end in April 2012.
We are making the OffiSync download available at no cost for support purposes. You will be asked to provide content information so that we can manage your licenses.
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Any version of Google Apps, Google Docs, and Google Sites