Cloud Solutions for Small and Mid-Size Enterprises.
Data-Driven Insight and Analysis of your Exchange Server and User Behavior
Despite the hype of simplicity, successful cloud migrations require sound analysis and planning. Understanding your MS Exchange system and end user behavior identifies issues that could otherwise complicate your migration.
Three Steps to Success in the Cloud
- Understand and segment your user community based upon needs and behavior profiles.
- Identify candidates for pilots as well as users most likely to benefit from new features and functions.
- Determine training needs and select training methods
- Create reliable Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) figures for existing applications and infrastructure.
- Compare suitability, reliability, and TCO of in-house systems versus Google Apps.
- Leverage assessment data to identify and plan migrations for complex use cases, such as high folder counts and delegated inbox access.
- Migrate user email, calendar, and contact data based on segmentation.
- Connect legacy applications, multi-function devices, and other systems reliant on email services.
- Deliver end user training.
- Manage end user concerns and expectations.
- Monitor performance and validate SLA compliance on an on-going basis with CloudReady PRO services.
- End user readiness with a breakout of 'Simple', 'Smart', and 'Power Users'
- Uptime and Network Latency Analysis
- Summary TCO
- Potential for productivity gains
- Auto-discovery inventory snapshot
- Mailbox analysis by size, item count, and folder count
- Analysis of per-mailbox storage and quotas
- Up-time analysis of in-house systems compared with Google Apps
- Internal and external network latency data
- Reliability analysis of Exchange crashes and errors
- Usage Pattern Analysis, including Outlook features, such as rules, sticky notes, and appointments or contacts with attachments
- Usage levels based on inbox activity, unread message volume, calendar activity, folder activity, folder hierarchy structure, attachment usage, and collaboration patterns
- Detailed TCO, including facilities, storage, licensing, maintenance, filtering, archiving, backups, and administrative overhead
CloudReady Assessment Data Sheet