FasTrack for Google Apps
Ground to Cloud in 5 Weeks or Less
For Small and Mid-Size Businesses
Your business, school, or non-profit can move to Google Apps confidently and quickly. With your resources and our best-practice project planning and technical expertise at-the-ready, you can be up and running in days or weeks while saving money with fixed-cost services.
Your Hands; Our Expertise!
Matched to one of our deployment specialists, you have access to best-practice methods and technical expertise.
- Deployment Planning: A 30 minute web meeting to identify your specific technical needs to customize your deployment plan
- Expert Resources: Timely answers to your technical and procedural questions and issues, as you move through the plan
- Status Checks: Email updates and 2 scheduled status calls to ensure your deployment stays on track
Focus on Success
FasTrack focuses on those factors that will most influence the success of your Google Apps deployment and migration.
- Email Setup and Delivery: Domain configuration, dual-delivery, and other options for little or no downtime
- Data Migration: Tools and methods for moving your email, calendar, and contacts from your current email service to Google Apps
- Integration with Systems and Devices: Connect mobile devices, desktop clients, multi-function printers, and more
- Adoption: User communications, training, distribution lists, resource calendars, and more
- Administration: Setup and manage users, groups, and services
- End User Value: MS Office integration, shared contacts, and more.
Value Add Services and Technologies
Get more from your Google Apps implementation with better integration to internal systems, educated users, and an enhanced end user experience.