Every organization is unique. We custom design and integrate solutions unique to your needs and priorities.
While our CumuluSuite Packages meet the needs of most small and mid-size businesses, some businesses have unique requirements and/or priorities that do not fit into a preset mold. If this sounds like your organization, let us custom-design and build a solution specific to you.
Start with the Platform
Pick the platform that is best for you Google Apps for Work (or Government or Non-Profit/Education) or Office 365 (Business or Enterprise) as your platform for building a customized solution. Evaluating your needs, wants, and priorities, we will deploy some or all of the integrated services.
- File storage, share, and sync
- Productivity applications
- Secure instant messaging
- Voice and video conferencing
- Group forums with threaded discussions
- Shared inboxes for service teams
- Intranet/internal web sites
- External secured and public web sites
- Publishing Tools
- Business Analytics
- Planning and task management
The suite of services differs between Google Apps for Work and Microsoft Office 365, so our Cloud Advisors are ready to assist in matching the right platforms to your needs.
Select your Security Services.
Choose from an array of data protection, data privacy, and security services. Pick those that you need for compliance or want for your own piece of mind.
Our security services include, but are not limited to:
- Centralized File Services
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Endpoint protection
- Message level encryption
- Mobile device management
- Permissions monitoring and management
- Secure file sync and share
- Selective document encryption
- Sharing permissions policy enforcement
- Third party application access monitoring and management
- Two factor authentication
- User device protection
- Web filtering and monitoring
Choose your Productivity Tools
The productivity tools within Google Apps and Office 365 are only the starting point for individual and team productivity.
Here is just a sample of the productivity solutions we have helped implement:
- Automatic capture and updates for contacts
- Document management
- Drive sync (desktops, laptops, and mobile devices)
- Electronic signatures for documents in Drive
- Email footers with dynamic content
- Email templates, tracking, reminders
- Group calendar and scheduling
- Managed and automated document work flows
- Shared contacts
- Task management for individuals or groups
- Video conferencing for small to mid-size conference rooms
- Virtual desktops for web browser access to MS Windows-based applications
- Zero inbox solutions
Integrate your Systems
As use of Google Apps and Office 365 spreads, so too does the number of business applications and systems that integrate with the platform. Chances are, many of the applications and services you use today can integrate with your ecosystem. We can also create integrations for legacy applications.
If you are looking for new solutions, you are likely to find many choices. From contact managers and full CRM systems, to marketing automation, ERP, and financial tools, we help you identify, research and select applications and tools that make your business easier to manage and your team more productive.
Add single sign-on (SSO) services, and your team can access all of their tools with one, secure login.
Take the First Step
Contact us for a free consultation. Give us the opportunity to learn about your business; let’s see how we can help.