By moving to Google Apps and related cloud services, local and regional governments and agencies benefit from efficient operations, improved collaboration, and expanded community engagement.
Services You Need
CumuluSuite packages and Google Apps are right for your government or agency when you want to …
- Make it easier for your team to communicate and share information without needing an advanced degree in MS Word or Excel
- Sync and share files and/or peer-to-peer file sharing as your primary file service or as a key secondary file service
- Give folks secure access to files from laptops, tablets, and smart phones
- Keep data private and secure with active, content-sensitive, permissions monitoring and management based on policy and/or regulatory requirements
- Protect your files from malware and user error
- Use a robust email service that works as well from mobile devices as it does from desktops and laptops
- Manage your time with personal calendars and manage projects with shared calendars
- Continue using MS Office and other desktop and network applications
- Keep your server, for now, but may replace or remove it in the future
- Give your team access to support so they can work more efficiently
A Foundation with Flexibility
With Google Apps for Government as the base, our CumuluSuite packages and stand-alone solutions combine to create affordable solutions tuned to your priorities and your budget.
A Trusted Partner
Cumulus Global is authorized to provide Google Apps for Government, serving local municipalities, counties, townships, and regional agencies.
Google Apps for Government includes the same SSAE-16, FISMA, and ISO 27001 security certification as Google Apps for Business, with the addition of data geo-location guarantees.