3T@3 Webcast Series: Tuesday, June 16th at 3:00 PM
The way we work changed out of necessity. Beyond the COVID-19 crises and recovery, these changes will have long term benefits for our businesses. In PwC’s fifth COVID-19 CFO Pulse Survey, we see what CFOs are thinking:
- 72% see long-term improvements in business resiliency and agility
- 60% expect long-term benefits from recent technology investments
- 80% see cutting facilities and capital expenditures in favor of scalable solutions as operating expenses.
We expect remote and at-home work, cloud computing, and team collaboration to be part of our business operations and technology strategies. As such, we need to ensure we protect our business, data, and people.
In June’s Third Tuesday at 3 (3T@3) Webcast, Cumulus Global CEO Allen Falcon dives into the security, privacy, compliance challenges facing small and midsize businesses (SMBs). With limited IT staff and financial resources, Allen will focus on practical, affordable solutions to address a range of issues, including:
- Prevention and response to increased cyber attacks
- Legal and industry regulatory compliance
- Company policy enforcement
- HR and labor regulation and policy compliance
- Staff management, monitoring, and oversight
Watch the recording on-demand