3T@3 Webcast Series: Tuesday, Dec 15th at 3:00 PM
The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way many of us work. And while vaccines appear to be on the horizon, many still expect some employees will continue to work remotely at least part of the time. The pandemic accelerated our acceptance of remote work and work from home, with many businesses realizing equal or greater productivity.
The fundamental shift to remote work, work from home, and hybrid work models creates new requirements for technology and services.
In this month’s Third Tuesday at 3:00 (3T@3) Webcast, Cumulus Global CEO Allen Falcon discusses the shift to “WFH” models and the impact on your employees, business, teams, and technology. He covers topics, such as:
- Governance: policies, access, and security
- Collaboration: increased need and changing tools
- Well-Being: Social connections, emotional health
- Innovation: Casual communications and knowledge sharing
- Ergonomics: The employees’ environment
Watch the recording on-demand