Cumulus Global CEO, Allen Falcon, answers this question in Inc. Magazine.
Small businesses face new demands to improve and maintain their IT Security. Customer, vendors, regulators, and insurance carriers are defining criteria and pushing SMBs to implement procedures and technologies. If not managed well, SMBs end up with duplicate services and increased operating costs. How can SMBs streamline their IT security to manage costs without losing capabilities?
To learn more about cyber security for SMBS, visit these blog posts:
- SMB Security Study Highlights Contradictions
- Debunking 5 Cyber Security Myths for SMBs
- Cyber Security Will Change Companies
- Business Email Compromise – The Costliest Type of Cybercrime
- Security Trends Will Impact Small Businesses
Additional resources to help you Streamline IT Security:
- A Cyber Insurance Primer (On-Demand Webcast)
- Email Security, Reliability, and Compliance Assessment
- Rapid Security Assessment
Need guidance? Schedule a call with one of our Cloud Advisors.