Driving G Suite Upgrades
G Suite Business is the recommended G Suite subscription for most small and midsize businesses. Many of our clients have upgraded already, so we asked them what is driving them to make the move. In no particular order, our clients tell us that with G Suite Business, you get:
Better File Services
- Team Drives gives you central ownership and management of files.
- Combined with Drive File Stream, you can create a file service that looks and feels more like a file server and benefit from easier integration with desktop applications. (We blogged about this in Oct ’17)
- Unlimited storage gives you the ability to move files from servers and workstations without worry.
- You can offload inactive files from past projects, prior years, etc., into online, secure, searchable archives. This can save you from upgrading or replacing on-premise servers and storage.
Help with Compliance
- The Vault service included with G Suite Business is a critical component for your information security and compliance requirements, including HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes/Oxley, SEC, and FINRA.
- Vault archives and provides compliant e-discovery for email, files in Drive, and Hangout chats.
- You can retire servers in remote offices with Drive and Team Drive, eliminating the need for on-premise server upgrades and replacements, backup, and support.
- You can reduce or eliminate NAS, SAN, file servers, and local storage, all of which require local/offsite backup, maintenance, and support.
- If you have multiple sites, you can replace point-to-point networks, MPLS, and VPNs with direct Internet access service, at considerable savings.
- You can replace Active Directory with a cloud-based identity manager or SSO solution; you can retire your AD domain controllers.
- With G Suite Business, you get new features, like Team Drives and AppMaker, that are not available in G Suite Basic.
If you are interested in how G Suite Business can help you and your team, please let us know. We have special incentives in place through June 30, 2017.