Last week, Google added five new User Interface improvements and features to Google Calendars (all editions):
- Collapsable screen area for all-day events
- Ability to add Google Docs files to events
- Streamlined settings for sharing, unsharing and deleting calendars
- New ‘Save and send emails’ option for new events
- Better accessibility with improved support for screen readers
Being able to include documents with event invitations and the streamlined buttons for sending emails when you save the event both enhance Calendars for most users.