Share your answers to our 3 Questions and, in exchange, we will
- Schedule time (no cost / no obligation) with one of our Cloud Advisors to discuss why the questions are important and to review your answers
- Provide our Rapid Security Assessment at no cost to you.
3 Questions about Cyber Security:
1) How do you protect your user devices?
- Anti-virus, next-gen endpoint protection, managed event detection and response, other …
2) Do you require that employees multi-factor authentication (MFA) when connecting to online services?
- For all services, some services, other …
3) Do you perform backups of critical systems and data?
- weekly, daily, hourly, other …
Why and How:
These 3 Questions about Cyber Security indicate how well you may be protected, and your ability to recover, from the most common and most costly types of Cyber Attacks on small businesses.
- To learn more about you risk and protections, Schedule a chat with one of our Cloud Advisors.
- Share Your Answers to access three no-cost security assessments.
- State of Security for Small and Midsize Businesses (eBook)
- Debunking 5 Cyber Security Myths for SMBs (Blog Post)
- How Can SMBs Streamline IT Security? (Blog Post)
About 3 Questions:
3 Questions is a new program we are launching to help small business owners and IT leaders think about the issues facing their businesses in new ways.