Chrome Extensions, from Google, for the Google Apps User
We are often asked which Chrome extensions we like and recommend for use with Google Apps. While extensions often relate to third party applications and services, here are several extensions from Google we install for most implementations:
- Application Launcher for Drive
- Chrome Remote Desktop
- Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer
- Google Calendar Checker (for some)
- Google Docs
- Google Docs Viewer
- Google Keep (if the user uses Keep)
- Google+ Notifications
- Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Save to Google Drive
- Send from Gmail
These can be added by users or configured and pushed out using the Chrome Management service within the Google Apps Admin Console.
If you want assistance managing chrome extensions and other applications through the admin console, please contact our Service Team.