Over the next few weeks, Google is rolling out the new version of Sheets to all users. Sheets include a many new features beyond offline access, speed, and no more limits on formula complexity and sheet size.
- Improved formula editing: New function editing tools to help you build complex formulas.
- New spreadsheet functions: Highly requested new functions such as SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, and AVERAGEIF.
- Filter views: Create, save, and apply multiple filter views without changing what your collaborators see.
- Advanced conditional formatting improvements: Apply formatting to your spreadsheet based on cell contents or formulas.
- Other features, including:
Spell check is not yet part of the new Sheets, but is coming soon.
For those that want to help users get the most from Google Docs, contact us about self-paced, integrated Google Apps training and other professional development options.