New Google Sheets are Here
Over the next few weeks, Google is rolling out the new version of Sheets to all users. Sheets include a many new features beyond offline access, speed, and no more limits on formula complexity and sheet size.
- Improved formula editing: New function editing tools to help you build complex formulas.
- New spreadsheet functions: Highly requested new functions such as SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, and AVERAGEIF.
- Filter views: Create, save, and apply multiple filter views without changing what your collaborators see.
- Advanced conditional formatting improvements: Apply formatting to your spreadsheet based on cell contents or formulas.
- Other features, including:
- Colored sheet tabs
- Paste transpose
- Improved find and replace
- Better add-ons
- Easier linking
- Many new number formatting options
Spell check is not yet part of the new Sheets, but is coming soon.
You can click here to learn more about the new Google Sheets, and you can see Google’s announcement here.
For those that want to help users get the most from Google Docs, contact us about self-paced, integrated Google Apps training and other professional development options.