Service Update: As part of our commitment to provide industry-leading services, we are launching a project to verify and update our client information.
Beginning this month, we will be contacting all of our clients to confirm and update their company information. Our goal is to ensure that we have current and correct information about your business and the people.
Why are we undertaking this effort?
- We want to ensure that authorized persons are requesting service changes or actions:
- We are not always notified when somebody leaves your business or when roles and responsibilities change
- To help ensure your security, we will limit security change requests to specific individuals
- We want to ensure that only authorized persons can commit your business to new services that will increase your costs
- We want to avoid any unnecessary delays in shipping, billing, or processing payments
Company and Contact Info
At the company level, we will be confirming and/or updating:
- Your primary, billing, and shipping addresses, if different
- The person(s) responsible and contact information for billing and payments
- Business level contacts responsible for accepting proposals and approving contracts and contract changes
- Technical and administrative contacts and their service authorization levels
We will be asking you to identity contacts and the authorization levels. These levels determine their ability to request services and make changes to your account and services.
- Open service tickets for problems on behalf of users or the IT team
- Request administrative actions that do not change security settings or permissions
- Request changes or removal of users and groups
- Schedule service requests for end users (with Premium Service)
- Super Admin
- Admin, plus
- Request new user accounts
- Request changes in security settings within client policies
- Identify and authorized Admins
- Co-manage service changes and/or deployment/migration projects
- Business Admin
- Admin and Super Admin, plus
- Identify and authorized Super Admins
- Sign quote, proposals, or contracts that add, modify, remove services
Over the next several weeks, expect or receive an email message from a member of “Data Heroes” team. The message will include a linked or attached spreadsheet with the current information we have for the account. Following the directions provided, you can update, remove, and add information. Follow the simple steps to return the spreadsheet to the team. Our team will update your company and contact information as needed in our financial and operational systems, and will follow up if they have any specific questions.
Please contact us by email, via our website, or by scheduling time directly with one of our Cloud advisors, with any questions or concerns regarding this service update.