CFO Research Report: The Business Value of Cloud Computing
In May 2012, CFO Research conducted a survey among senior ﬁnance executives at large U.S. companies to examine their views on the business value of cloud computing, as well as their plans and priorities for adopting cloud-based systems in the years ahead. This report presents the findings from interviews with 310 financial executives across 15 industries.
Reading this report, you will learn:
- Key motivators driving the move to cloud computing
- How CFOs view the business advantages of cloud computing
- How real experiences with cloud computing compare with expectations
- Which factors CFOs see as the greatest barriers to cloud adoption
- The role of employee performance in cloud computing decisions