Resources for Opening Safely
As part of our commitment to collate and share COVID-19 response and recovery information , we have compiled resource list to help you safely and appropriately open your physical locations.
Worker Safety and Accommodations
- COVID-19: Control and Prevention (OSHA)
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws (US EEOC)
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act (US EEOC)
- Unemployment Insurance Relief During COVID-19 Outbreak (US Dept. of Labor)
Contact your state’s unemployment office for specific information.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFRCA)
- FFRCA Employer Paid Leave Requirements (US Dept. of Labor)
- FFRCA Notices (must be posted in workplace)
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting (CDC)
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Facility (CDC)
- Detailed Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfection of Community Facilities (CDC)
- Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (EPA)
Screening / Monitoring Employee Health
Business Travel Limitations
For more COVID-19 related assistance, please contact us.